Dave Berri hopped (or skyped) across the pond to talk on the BBC show “Wake up to the Money” about the NBA lockout
- Dave Berri on Wake up to the Money
- New Wages of Wins RSS Feed
- And we’re in the process of getting back into the iTunes store.
- Dave talked to the Mark Watch about why the fans will come back.
- Dave talked to the Denver Post about how the fans won’t walk.
In all of his talks perhaps the best of his accomplishments is to get a British host to call the NBA owners socialist. For all their talk of capitilism and free markets, the truth is when viewed from the outside it’s all a bunch of hot air.
Update: One issue raised in the BBC interview was that players in the Premier League receive more than 70% of league revenue. Apparently the Premier League is not going out of business.